Report on Action Taken by Women Cell - Don Bosco College, Tura
The college has a Committee for the Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace, referred to as “Women’s Cell” for the sake of convenience, well in place since the year 2011.
- The College has put out Notice in various strategic places against eve-teasing.
- The College shall also erect a permanent board in a suitable place prohibiting eve-teasing.
- In order to foster and enhance respect for women, a 2-3 minutes talk will be given by a male student during the assembly time.
- A session will be organised regularly for female students on Women’s Health and Safety by a Medical Doctor/Health Officer.
- A Seminar/Speech competition to be conducted on the topic relating to Women before the end every semester.
- Celebration of National Women’s Day on 13th February and International Women’s Day on 8th March every year.
| WOMEN CELL
|Dr. Barbara Sangma - Coordinator
|Dr. Ratan Chakraborty
|Ms. Rehny A Sangma
|Ms. Jacquiline R. Marak - External Member
|Ms. Susan M, Sangma
||Ms. Shweta Priyamvada
||Ms. Anse Wanne Momin - External Member
||Mr. Siddhartha Roy
||Ms. Judalin Kharshandi