INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
IQAC plays the most important role in the overall development of the institution. The primary aim of the IQAC is to build up a system for cognisant, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance in all fields of the institution.
– Enhancement and application of quality parameters for the diverse academic and administrative activities of the institution.
– Organisation of seminars and workshops on quality enhancement themes.
– Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement of the institution.
– Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters as prescribed by NAAC.
– Organising faculty development / orientation programmes for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
– Communication of information through National Survey on Higher Education – All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) initiated by MHRD, Government of India and other similar agencies.
– Administering Feedback Mechanism for the institution from all its stakeholders.
IQAC shall develop mechanisms and measures for:
– Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
– Optimization and incorporation of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation using ICT.
– Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure of the institution.
IQAC will facilitate/ contribute:
– To increase the level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitation of the quality culture in the institution.
– To enhance and integrate the various activities of the institution and carry on the good practices of the institution and upscaling it.
– To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
– To act as the agent of change in the institution.
– To act as the communicator among all the stakeholders of the institution.
SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITIES, CONTRIBUTIONS, PLAN OF ACTION & ACHIEVEMENTS OF IQAC.
|Fr. Bivan Rodriques Mukhim, Principal – Chairperson||
|Dr. Barbara S. Sangma||
|Dr. Sabindra Rajbongshi|
|Fr. Albinus Dhanwar, Vice Principal||
|Dr. Madhusudhan Saha||
|Dr. Yubaraj Sharma|
|Dr. Arindam Ghosh – Coordinator||
|Mr. Sanggra A. Sangma||
|Mr. Habul Das|
|Mr. Biman Tesil R. Sangma, Co-Coordinator||
|Mr. Hilarius Ch. Sangma||
|Mr. Bravewell Mawthoh|
|Dr. Binu Mathew, NEHU, External Member||
|Dr. Lillybell Ch. Marak||21.||Mr. Lincy J. Sangma|
|Ms. Dikki D. Shira, MCS – External Member, Alumni||
|Mr. Samrat Dey||22.||SWA President|
|Mr. Benedict A. Sangma – Community Rep.||
|Dr. Mueller Beul M. Sangma|
|8.||Mr. Siddhartha Roy||16.||Ms. Rehny A. Sangma|