Report on Action Taken by Women Cell – Don Bosco College, Tura
The college has a Committee for the Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace, referred to as “Women’s Cell” for the sake of convenience, well in place since the year 2011.
1. The College has put out Notice in various strategic places against eve-teasing.
2. The College shall also erect a permanent board in a suitable place prohibiting eve-teasing.
3. In order to foster and enhance respect for women, a 2-3 minutes talk will be given by a male student during the assembly time.
4. A session will be organised regularly for female students on Women’s Health and Safety by a Medical Doctor/Health Officer.
5. A Seminar/Speech competition to be conducted on the topic relating to Women before the end every semester.
6. Celebration of National Women’s Day on 13th February and International Women’s Day on 8th March every year.
|Dr. Barbara Sangma – Coordinatorr||
|Ms. Anse Wanne Momin – External Member||
|Ms. Susan M, Sangma|
|Ms. Jacquiline R. Marak – External Member||
|Dr. Prabhat Ch Mohanty||6||Mr. Siddhartha Roy|
|7||Ms. Rehny A Sangma||8||Ms. Lakyntiewhun Sohtun|